Environmentally Friendly Furniture
- “We are aware of the long-term effects of manufactured goods on the earth’s limited resources. Our material choices and production processes respect them.” “We are committed to this for the long haul. We build our products to last and back you up with service, parts, and compatible upgrades – for as long as you care to use them!”
- Most of our furniture products are backed by a 10 year warranty, which makes them a great choice for businesses who want low-fuss, functional office environments. Products are designed around providing users with correct ergonomic features, while creating office spaces that are organized, efficient, and aesthetically inspiring.
- Our chairs have become progressively more ergonomically advanced, featuring even more anatomically contoured high-density seat cushions to provide proper distribution of seating pressure. Components and mechanisms are selected from a network of reputable manufacturers worldwide with the aim of total ergonomic control. This means users can set their chair to suit their physique – which results in more comfort for much longer.
- Gaslifts have a major load bearing function, carrying the entire weight of you and your chair. Only premium quality Class 4 gas springs are used. These gas springs are guaranteed for life.
- The larger wheel circumference of 60mm twin wheel castors make it easier for you to move when seated, requiring less effort.
- Most of our chairs are not just another flavour of ready-to-assemble seats in a box. Hand built chairs from New Vision are designed by New Zealanders for New Zealand conditions. The directors personally participate in the design and development of each chair series.
- Components are selected from a network of reputable manufacturers worldwide.
- High density foam cushioning is developed and tested in New Zealand. Its high quality gives outstanding comfort rating.
- New Vision has also developed height adjustable desking systems, mesh seating and expanded their own range of high-quality fabrics. Further developments mean seating upholstery and cushioning in contact with the body is treated with bactericide to provide a hygienic barrier against bacteria and fungus, prolonging the life of the chair.
- New Vision and our suppliers continuous improvement programs often mean our products are evolved over time through research, analysis, review, and prototyping – until an excellent product is found. While product design involves a fair amount of investment, the value becomes obvious when the purchaser intuitively understands a product’s function and senses the quality of its construction.
- By developing and building our own office furniture products, New Vision are far better able to pass on cost/value benefits to their customers and because we also supply such high volumes we can also provide great price stability.
Planning for Our Tomorrow
- As an integral part of the design process, New vision and our suppliers support policies and practices to protect our environment, conserve natural resources, and reduce waste.
- New Vision is committed to helping safeguard all natural habitats and communities affected by their operations. We strive to make the most efficient and responsible use of renewable resources, including water, soil, and forests.
- Choosing to build durable products that have a long-term performance and value also highlights New Vision’s aim to place less demand on natural resources. Our comprehensive furniture range is a well-proven selection of office furniture that is not only designed to hold its own within a wide range of stylish office interiors, but will also consistently excelt amongst the demands of a busy office – for many years after it is purchased.
- Along with quality product, the smooth running of any complex office fit out project relies heavily on how well contractors and service providers can carry out their tasks on time. New Vision’s strong understanding and wide range of experience in large-scale office fit out projects provides a unique advantage to project managers and space planners.
- New Vision aspires to be a client-driven company that consistently delivers the best products and services in a cost-effective way. We aspire to innovate and create powerful brands that carry a commitment of quality and integrity.
- This is shown in New Vision’s commitment to designing and maintaining the best systems and operations. Our constant improvement program includes the best systems and operations. Our constant improvement program includes our internal infrastructure in an effort to create a leaner, more-efficient operation that maintains a strong system of internal governance and controls. Finally, by maintaining a strong financial discipline, we find that we can minimise the influence of external economic factors.